Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday Random

I watched Pretty Woman today. I never get tired of that movie, and I always cry at the end.

I purchased some new clothing. I love new clothes. I will wear some tomorrow.

I scheduled to have a cortizone injection into my shoulder tomrrow. I am dreading it.

Intervention begins a new season next week. Best terrible to watch show on tv.

I am making chicken breast, stuffed with left over homemade spinach artichoke dip, breaded and baked. We are also having chipotle ranch french fries and roasted corn. I'm hungry and it has at least an hour left.

Today Matt had a terrible headache. It freaks me out and makes me think of his mom. I told him he has to go to the doctor if he gets another bad one like today. He agreed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "Pretty Woman"! On Sunday I watched Erin Brockovich )sp?) - perhaps it's just that I love Julia Roberts! I sure wish I was having diner at your house!

Deborah Boschert said...

Hey I watched a bit of Erin Brockawhatever and Pretty Woman both this weekend! We caught the part where she is flossing her teeth and Richard Gere says people seldom surprise him. Hope you had a good weekend. Let's chat soon.