Monday, October 31, 2005

Camping Pictures

















I don't really know how to use the photo layout, I loaded them in order, but they show up rather random.

We had my mom's chili recipe Friday. I also made cornbread, which you can see being grilled in bacon grease with the eggs! I was seriously impressed with my ability to make cornbread, I used those throw away pans and didn't even burn the bottom (too badly).

Saturday we had stuffed pork chops and ribs, along with a salad. Breakfast pictured above. Best of all were the pumpkin seeds hot off the fire, I marinated them for many hours in my own special pumpkin seed marinade. I only wish they lasted the night, sadly they were very soggy from the exteme morning dew.

Matt's pumkin was a punk who did time, you can't really see his tear drop tat, I named him Paco. My pumpkin is a gorilla, he doesn't have a proper name.

No comments: