Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Again, it's Tuesday

The 90210 movie is on hold for a tiny bit. There are some other pressing items on Matt's agenda. I'm sure we'll have the backing dialog and music soon.

The pressing item is a gig for Ape Has Killed Ape. I'm really excited about Matt playing for 2 major reasons. 1. It makes him happy to play a gig with people who don't give him grief. 2. Katrina is coming to see the show and stay with us for 3-4 days!

I'm a little bit more excited to see Katrina. Mostly because Matt spends much of his free time getting the music down for his show, leaving me to entertain myself. Come next Wednesday or Thursday you will find Katrina and I on the couch watching tv, creating art, shopping for fabric and having loads and loads of girl talk. Can. Not. Wait.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

My sentiments exactly!!! 2 more days! Yahoo!