Wednesday, August 23, 2006

DOOL

So the Days gossip is....

Austin and Carrie have been fired. Jack and Jen leave at the end of summer, Jack fired Jen quit. Shawn quit, last shoot was on Monday he has been re-cast. Victor (Jennifer Aniston's dad) had a heartattack and is in the hospital. Both Patrick and Frankie have also been fired.

So that means that Bo will raise Patrick's baby with his wife Hope, leaving the door open for Patrick to come back at a later date. Sami will either end up with Lucas or EJ, I hope for EJ just because Lucas has weird facial hair, shave man.

Philip is also leaving, so I would think that Mimi would soon follow. Matt wishes that Bonnie and Bart would become a couple. He loves Bart.

What up with the hand? I hope that the new writers will move the story line along faster, really 2 weeks for one stinking day?

And yesterday when Hope said that they missed 2 years of Zach's life, I almost thought WHAT you are pretending that New Year's Eve, the night he was run over by his half sister in a hit and run, was 2 years ago? Then I remembered that he was switched at birth and that other couple raised him for those 2 years. A while Hope had found in Zach's backpack a valentine's day card for her that he made in school. I don't know any schools that start valentine cards at christmas, so they do like to screw with the timeline.

Next up Survivor and why I'm not a racist, or am I?

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

I misread the title and thought you were talking about your day at work.

Katrina said...

OMG!!!! I can't believe they've all been fired!!!!! Awesome gossip.

And p.s. you racist b*tch, I'm not Chinese!