Friday, August 18, 2006

TGIF

We are going to eat Indian food tonight. Sometimes I want to get curry because it gives me wild dreams, but Matt isn't a fan. I think I will get some for myself, I will sleep poorly and wake up in the middle of the night smelling of curry. The service is crappy, but the food is great and we walk there so that is always nice.

I am having a new website done for http://www.jjmhandcrafted.com , I'm excited about the new look. I am taking loads of pictures tomorrow in my homemade lightbox/90210 set.

Matt is going to start working on the 90210 movie! He will transfer all of the dialog we have and make them say dirty silly things! We have some great clips, lots of Donna talking about her prudish sexy ways. Andrea saying that she dates all types of men, black, white, even a republican! I hope this project is fun and not a fight. Sometimes I'm bad at directing Matt with what I want and that frustrates him. I hope I am better at communicating my desires.

I wish that someone had indexed all of 90210. That would make it super easy to script, currently we just pick and choose sentences and hope that they string together.

Sunday we are going to http://www.niseiweek.org/ Matt will eat sushi, I will eat edemame and rice. We will both eat mochi.

I hope for a good weekend. No drama, no death, no worries!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love how the indian spices run through your senses. Yum!

Ooh, there's an asian car show on Sunday. Please please please take pictures of their shopping cart cars and the scantily clad car chicks that come with them!