Tuesday, February 28, 2006

work, again

I started training for yesterday for the other job.

Today I asked the manager/acting director if she would consider me for the job, it should be posted tomorrow or the next day. She said that I should submit my resume and transfer request. She then said that she will not make an offer to me as it is too important of a job for her to just give it to me. It is possible that they may hire a director for the job, and that person may not want me for the job. They will be doing interviews.

And if it isn't me, and they start before 5/5, I get to train them.

So I'm good enough when the NEED me, but not good enough long term?

Whatever. Maybe I don't even want the stupid job, especially not for the lousy 3% they want to give me in the meantime. Of course that 3% won't take effect until sometime in March.

In other words, fuck me.

No comments: