Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sad News

I have to withdraw my candidacy for public office, specifically the office of President of the United States of America. Why you say? You are doing so well in the polls and we just love you on the debates....

3 words.

GAME SHOW CONTESTANT

As I posted previously, I decided to do the game show audition circuit. One question they ask, "Are you running for public office?" I said no. Since my campaign doesn't have the same recognition as say, Hillary Clinton or Paul Thompson, I didn't think it'd matter if I quietly withdrew my name from the hat. Theoretically, I could go back into the race at a later date, but for now I'm not running for President.

I'm sorry to disappoint my supporters, truly I am very sorry.

But GAME SHOW!!! Me on the TV (again) this time I will be VICTORIOUS!!!

I'll post all the details in the next few weeks. For sure sometime after next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Maybe it's a good thing you "withdrew" as being a contestant is nice "pre-candidate" publicity!