Thursday, July 12, 2007

Buyer's Remorse?

I bought the jacket. I have a tiny bit of buyer's remorse. I will either keep it and call it a "one year at my new job" present to myself. Or return it. I'm not sure it is worth the price.

I also purchased some face cleanser at Lush. Rene provided great customer service and told me all about the Lush concept and line of products.

Below is me in the jacket, what do you think? Not that you can even tell with the quality of the image. I'll find a cute outfit to wear it with and take a better picture over the weekend.

Also more pictures of the weekend with my sister and her family, aka vacation #3.
















1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

I think the jacket is pretty cute. $98 isn't totally outrageous. It does look a bit wrinkly and I wish the waist line was just a couple of inches lower... but still fierce!