Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bits of info

Random:
Frequently while driving I think I hear the ice cream man, then I realize it is my cell phone ringing.
I love my MP3 player, especially the radio.

TV I'm watching
Age of Love aka Cougars vs. Kittens. - Horrible, horrible show. Yet I still watch.
So You Think You Can Dance aka SYTYCD - Awesome, I've not missed an episode in 3 years.
Days of Our Lives - We watch it everyday, both of us. It used to be my must get in before DH gets home, but now if I even think of watching it alone I'll have to watch it twice.
Top Chef - Still to many players. And just when I learn that Padma is married to Rushdie, they announce their separation.

Of course there are many more shows, like Beverly Hills 90210, the Daily Show and Colbert that are always on the line up.

Internet fun:
A Quiverfull web board. WTF is quiverful? You know the Duggar's, the ones on TLC with the 16 kids and growing? The super Christians who leave their fertility up to God and teach me about modesty? Those are the quiverfull. I know it is probably wrong that I read their message board and discuss at length various topics with my own message board. But it is so wrong it has to be right.

Activities:
Last night we went to World Music night at the zoo. It was awesome. The Ibex were fighting and it was like a fantastic boxing match with about 70 people gasping as their horns cracked against each other. And zebra sex, you really can't go wrong. Well, yes you can, if it is you that is having sex with the zebra. Maybe even more wrong than my mocking of the Quiverfull.

Dinner:
Tonight we are having halibut, sea salt and olive oil oven baked fries and a salad. Friday we are having veggie halibut burgers and artichokes.

Art:
I'm not making any. I need that to change so I don't stress out come September for my two big huge back to back art show weekends.

Family:
My sister came to visit. Go here to see pictures. (vacation #3)

And sadly, Matt's sister was sentenced to prison yesterday. My heart breaks for everyone involved. We hope that everything will work out ok with her children. We both wish we were closer and at the same time we are glad we are so far away. She will probably serve 2.5 years but she received a maximum of 15 years.

Shopping:
I want this. I would wear it with 1 million different things. I might go to see it in person at the store.

We bought the Honda Fit. I'd be way more excited about it if it was say, in my parking spot. Rather it is on a ship in the port of LA. Within 6 days it will be in my spot. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures.

And that jacket!

I need to get my shit together so we can go to tea. I suck at life right now.