Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekend Recap

Friday I decided to go shopping, rather than do most of what I posted below.

I purchased:

The fancy shampoo. A co-worker mentioned that she could tell I stopped using the high-end shampoo and conditioner. The Trader Joe's brand just did not cut it, my hair was dull and wasn't as responsive as when I use the pricey soap.




I bought the Jonathan Product as a joke, or at least that is what I'm trying to believe. It does make my hair full of volume and it makes Matt imitate Jonathan which is always a riot.



See's butterscotch square, words are not necessary. I bought four, I shared zero.



for dinner Matt and I walked down the street for

and


Then we walked to



to rent



which was out, so we left and walked home in the



Saturday we (ok I) watched the new season of



I don't like


and I think about getting my hair cut like



The rest of the day was spent watching other television and reading Random Family. This book is seriously depressing. I think I might have to go purchase



just for some lighthearted tear jerking fun.

Today I went to


and


After shopping I went to


The rest of the night will be spent eating this for dinner


and watching


and



That is my weekend in google images.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

What a fun blog! Splurging on "fancy" shampoo and conditioner is a must! I found pics of us yesterday from 'class day' 1990. I'm going to scan them so I'll email as soon as I figure out what is wrong with my scanner. ;-D

Joanna Stein said...

I can't wait to see them!!!

Anonymous said...

I watch ANTM with Zest Girl and Hit'n'Run every week. You're welcome to join us!

Katrina said...

That was fun Joanna!

Anonymous said...

Your best blog ever! Where did you get the great pictures? Did you take our camera shopping with you? I felt like I was shopping with you!

Joanna Stein said...

google images, mom! They have pictures of everything.

Deborah Boschert said...

so funny and clever. I don't like Jade either. Though apparently she likes to swear as much as you do. I won't tell you who go kicked off tonight in case you haven't seen it.