Sunday, April 30, 2006

Birthday

I opened most of my birthday presents yesterday. I have no self control. I got a beautiful marble mortar and pestle from my parents. I look forward to grinding fresh herbs to make delicious dinners.

I got a new book and some alphabet stamps and scratch and sniff stickers from my sister! The book will be read on vacation and the stamps and stickers will help my creative spirit. The stickers are really cute, the banana and the ice cream cone smell exactly the same, neither of which are banana or ice cream.

The rest of the gifts will wait until Tuesday.

I'm sure my 34th year will be filled with adventure and new opportunities!

2 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you opened the pressies and enjoyed everything. What about the monkey? Did I tell you that Jeff got that for you guys in El Salvador? You must take a picture and put him on your blog. With some clever funny caption. Because you are so clever and funny!

Katrina said...

Ha!!!! You totally have no self control! That's hilarious.

1 more sleep!