Friday, March 31, 2006

stuff`

I went to the dentist again today. My front tooth has been quite painful for 3 weeks. The dentist decided that I am grinding and asked if I was stressed. Since I started the new job 4 weeks ago, and I frequently wake up in the middle of the night and stress out about the next day, I would say yes, I'm a bit stressed. So as soon as the thoughts in my head calm, the tooth pain will calm as well.

Now I'm home on a Friday and it isn't even noon! Hooray. I plan to do the following, in no particular order:

Watch yesterday's Survivor

- Go to Hollywood Video and rent a few dvd's from Season 5 of 6ft Under. (why doens't blockbuster carry this? I have a coupon for them... they only have season 1 and 2.
- Purchase or just price new tires for the truck, at least $100 per tire??? Crazy.
- Go to the gym.
- Deposit a check at the bank.
- Eat
- Sleep
- Grocery Shop
- Watch crappy but oh so good television

1 comment:

Katrina said...

So jealous!! I wish I were at home right now.