Thursday, April 06, 2006

I am a consumer

And I've been selected to participate in the AC Nielsen homescan consumer panel. I seriously could not be more excited! They send me a scanner and a probably a docking station that I hook up to the computer and they evaluate everything I purchase!

I hope it really happens, this doesn't make it seem as a for sure deal as the letter I got...

Homescan Consumer Panel Thanks You!
Thank you for registering with the ACNielsen Homescan Consumer Panel.Your household will be placed on our waiting list, and we will send you a scanner as soon as a spot on the Homescan Consumer Panel becomes available for a household like yours. We look forward to your participation!

I get points for my scans and then can use the points to redeem exciting gifts from their gift catalog.

I love market research. This could even be more exciting and more fulfilling than being a Neilsen television family! You may think I am kidding, but for real this is the most exciting invitation I have received in weeks!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm so curious about the scanner. You're going to have so much fun!

Deborah Boschert said...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being strongly agree and 1 being strongly disagree, I rate this post a 10!

Deborah Boschert said...

Are you highly likely, somewhat likely, somewhat unlikely or highly unlikely to read all these comments?

Deborah Boschert said...

In the past three months, I'd say I've visited this blog between 20 and 30 times.