Thursday, March 23, 2006

Flamming lips!

The Flamming Lips. I love them. I love songs 3 and 4 on the Yoshimi album. I listen to those 2 songs nearly everytime I go to the gym, twice. Lovely Katrina purchased 4 tickets to see them in July! Hip Hip Hooray. She may have her equally lovely sister Christina fly down to join us for the festivities. We will also make robot tees to wear. I’m not sure that Matt will want to wear one, he may not be down with the pink robot defeating homemade shirts.

We watched the documentry about the band not too long ago and we might have to watch again, just for the heck of it.

We leave for Alaska in 56 days. 56 DAYS! 39 days if you don’t count the weekends, which I don’t.

I only count days that I have to work. Which in case you wondered, they hired someone for my old job. Yet I still don’t have a new job. I feel like a broken record cause everyday someone congratulates me on my new job, I reply: I’m just filling in, the job hasn’t been offered to me. I wish I liked the new job, so maybe it is a good thing that it has not be offered to me. I find endless data entry dreadful.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

It's such a bummer about your job. I hope you at least get your hold hours back.

Pink robot defeating tees! I'm so looking forward to seeing them.

Joanne S said...

Get a new job! Somewhere else! Why are you staying there? A creative person such as yourself can find a creative job that doesn't involve being surrounded by idiots. 56 days--then QUIT!!!!