Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Push the button, don't push the button

I created a great post in my head at the gym. The above was the title. Now that I'm home, showered and at the computer I can't remember what it was I had to say.

It wasn't about LOST, from which the quote came, but I am looking forward to LOST tonight. Lasagne, Katrina and treats, not the least of which is cheesecake. It is from Little Tony's, which is a far cry from juniors in Brooklyn, but pretty damn good.

I watched one episode of the Puffy making the band and he made the band hopefuls walk to Juniors from Queens to fetch him cheesecake. I would have eaten the yumminess and said FU Puffy get your own damn cheesecake.

I do believe I have nearly gotten my way with changing my hours back to early am. Almost.

3 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Oh, LOST was so good tonight. I hope you enjoy it and the cheesecake. I'll be having ice cream!

Katrina said...

That will rock when you get your hours back.

I'm so curious about LOST next week!! We may have to repeat the cheesecake. Delicious.

Anonymous said...

LOST was so exciting - I could hardly sleep after it was over!! New hours would make your job sooo much better! Love, Mom