Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Randomness

My new work ours prevent me from blogging as much. It is probably just an excuse, cause maybe I don't have anything to say.

I don't like my new hours. I did try a new method of manipulation today with my boss. When she inquired on how the hours are impacting my personal life I replied with, I am so productive early in the morning that I feel like I am not giving my best to the job. Or something along those lines, it sounded good. She said that we'll talk about it. Whatever that means. It isn't like it is really my job so what difference does it make?

I did put up all my personal pictures on my cubby wall today. I get to look at my handsome husband, super cute pets and pretty pictures of flowers blooming in Joshua Tree all day. I also put in the storage room leftovers of the previous persons crap. Every single day I dread more and more the prospect of having her return to do additional training.

New LOST tomorrow. Blow Out starts again tonight! Jonathan is such a dick, Matt LOVES to hate him. I'm not so into American Idol as in the past, even on DVR it requires too much of my time.

My HGTV show airs again tomorrow. I'm lazy and have not done any updates to my site. Again no valid excuses.

I am reading Random Family. Some of it brings back vivid memories of living in NYC. I only wish it took place in a different part of the city so I can see things in my head. 181st. in Washington Heights would have been perfect. Maybe I should write that book.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I watched HGTV this morning! I saw you, my famous long lost friend! FUN!! I don't do much blogging on here. Most of my family and friends use yahoo so I blog on yahoo 360 so I can keep in close contact with them. It is fun so maybe I'll try to be more dedicated to blogger.com! It was great "seeing" you again!

Joanne S said...

I thought that was a new LOST tonight. Try the new TopChef. It's not very nice but chef's are all ego!

Got up at 6:59 and ran to the tv to see you--but you were on at 7:30. so I waited and then you were last--not a morning person, so I went back to bed.
I saw you in the preview. does that count?