Sunday, November 13, 2005

picture random

I am working on creating a cookie recipe for the November recipe contest on epicurious.com. The theme is cakes and cookies. In my recipe, I recreate some chocolate chips to have a bit more kick and add some fruit for balance. I'll post the recipe when it is perfected.


the cookies, good but not perfect


Chase-er-meow-meow licking her chops, she doesn't like cookies.



Me


Matt and I at Katrina's for a bbq. Matt made his famous ribs, sadly no pictures.


Katrina and Christina


Katrina eating Scott's apple and pomagranet pie



Matt and I again


stalker?

5 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

What are you mixing in with the chocolate? Sounds great!

Save Dakota Fanning! said...

Your hair looks so awesome.

molly said...

I love how Deidre Hall is thrown in there all casual-like at the end.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I showed Ben the picture of Chaser - he loved it! He also knew you and Matt right away!

Katrina said...

Stalkerazzi! That pic of Deidre is classic.