Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Deep Thoughts

I'm sick and tired of Natalie Hallaway and her mother. Why are they still in the news? I've done some really, in hindsight, stupid things in my life. Sure it could have been me, but when you put yourself into situations that could endanger your life you stand a risk of something bad happening. And if you choose to go to a darkened beach with a boy you just met in Aruba you made your choice. The same damn thing happens here, it happens at Venice Beach, Jones Beach, beach town USA. I don't see any of those mothers on television. Our justice system is just as screwed up, but we don't call for a boycott of that; nope you just move to a state that allows you to live as you choose regardless of guilt. I'm sorry that she is missing and possibly dead, but slandering the entire country of Aruba isn't going to bring her back, it will probably work against you in the end. Speaking of white girls in the news whatever happened to Chandra Levy, who killed her?

Matt asked me this weekend what ever happened to Reggie the alligator. I’ll have to direct him to his blog. It seems that Reggie has gone into hibernation for the winter, it IS getting cold here.
http://savereggie.blogspot.com/

I’m not voting today. I don’t have any good excuses except I don’t care. I’m just glad it is today and I won’t get any more phone calls from Arnold, or the abortion people and the commercials that run every 4 seconds will stop. I may change my mind and force Matt to go with me. I’ll let you know what happens.

My friend Rose finds free stuff on the internet and has stuff sent to my home. Today Joe Anna received Oguma. Oguma you say? It is the Aqua Key Ion Complex Elite. The kit contains a spray bottle and some face masks. What I gather from the pictures, I’ve yet to read the directions. You spray your face and you then have positive Ions. You can use the mask for the deep Ion refreshment. I haven’t tried it but I did smell it. It smells like nothing, maybe water. Which prompted me to review the ingredients:
ICE-Ion Complex Elite, nanotech molecular water, oxygen.
That explains why it smells like water, it is water.

What does this mean? It is not unusual to find milk flush or exzema immediately after spraying Aquakey due to causes such as waste residue or toxic substance stored in skin, it is of natural metabolism. Reduce the spray amount by 50% until condition disappears. I’m not so sure about this product. I think I’ll have Matt try it and see if he gets milk flush.

It is freaking water in a spray bottle, I swear.

I have a 3 day weekend. Friday I plan to rent a dirt doctor and shampoo the carpets. I don’t know if I can actually do it, but I want to. My shoulder thus far has not been keen on vacuuming.

I nearly have a 4 day weekend, if all goes as planned on Monday. I have an MRI at 9:30, so maybe if I’m brave enough I’ll just go home after. I already emailed my supervisor telling him I think I won’t be back. So maybe I’ll just work 3 hours then come home and watch day time tv! Whoot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Anna - too funny - what luck to have such great friends that send you free stuff! One of these days you may hit the jackpot! In the meantime, enjoy the laughs!

Deborah Boschert said...

Joe Anna, that cracked me up too. So funny. You're such a clever writer. Funny!

Save Dakota Fanning! said...

But the special masks!!!

I'm making Mihndy try it with me. I'm scared.