Monday, August 08, 2005

jobs suck

I don't like my job right now.

We have a new supervisor for my department. He started while I was on vacation in June. I don't think he likes me. I'll know more after our meeting tomorrow.

My faux supervisor is in the final rounds of interviews for a new job. Since I started work, I've been told I'm next in line for her position. She finished school last fall and has finially started interviewing. God willing, she will get the job. And I will get hers. It isn't really a job I want. But then, I really can't think of a job a WANT. But it is higher pay... so whatever.

I hope that I am not emotional tomorrow. Normally I have a pretty good handle on my emotions at work. But last week and today not so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to stay positive - all jobs suck sometimes...good luck with your meeting tomorrow!! love, mom

ps - the Reinharts are coming tonight - out to dinner and stay the night.