Tuesday, August 02, 2005

DSL and life

For the first time we can now talk on the phone and be online! OMG, so exciting. Of course if I had a cell phone I could have done it all along. It is so much faster than dial up. No longer will people laugh and point and say you're so dial up, just like in the commercial.

My job kind of sucks right now. I'm frustrated by systems, personnel, our sales rep, and the physicians. At least I'm no longer doing 3 jobs, I'm back to just mine and 80% of my co-workers. Oh well, at least they got some teen volunteers to help me 4 hours a day 3 times a week. That'll fix the problem.

In good news, the old Roman is back, Marlena has lost her memory, Sammie is in the sewer looking for her evidence, and Kate will get hers on Friday. I do love the 40 minutes a day watching the ever so clever Days of Our Lives. My most favorite is when Katrina comes over and watches it with me on Fridays. We laugh and laugh. I always forget that I don't need to fill her in because they always recap, good times. My favorite days page.

No comments: