Friday, August 12, 2005

Almost the weekend!

TGIF!

This weekend I plan to do a number of things:

BBQ with friends on Saturday, swimming, ribs and fun.

Take pictures of the crazy development in my neighborhood. I think they are trying to make my hood the grove, north. (the grove is a shopping mall they plopped right in the middle of a neighborhood in another part of town, its nice and all but it changes a place when they put in a mall) I think there are at least 5 new high rise (ok 5+ stories) apartments and 2 malls in the process of being built all within 4 blocks of me. I will post pictures.

Work on the floor cloth I am painting. It is gesso'd and I'm in the process of deciding a pattern. I'm messy with my clay and I'm tired of picking it out of the carpet. I'll post pictures of this as well.

We are planning to set the alarm for 1:30 am tonight and get up and drive out to the darkness to watch shooting stars. It sounds like a good plan, we'll see if we actually get up and do it.

Hooray weekends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures! I may just check out the stars now - I'll be long gone by 2:00 a.m.!
love, mom

Ben said...

Joanna you're a pimp, I want to see the pictures too.