Monday, July 25, 2005

Website updated

I updated my website yesterday! http://www.jjmhandcrafted.com I added some new projects and some pictures. I had hoped to add even more, but without the DSL I don't have the patience to upload. They say I'll get my modem tomorrow, and the DSL should be active by Thursday. I'm not holding my breath, I'm still not sure why it has taken 2.5 weeks for this to happen.

Things about this week:
My morning break partner is on vacation so this week I'm breaking with Chrissy.
My HGTV show airs again on Wednesday.
Payday
My last Service Ambassador meeting for the 2004-05 year.
Our friend Michael's birthday, sushi, and some DVD making.

For dinner:
A massive chicken breast from our friends the meat dealers. Grilled, it is still too hot for the oven. Green beans and a salad.

I'm off to break, I hope to have the will power to deny the delish hashbrown tater tots.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's silly, but looking at your website, I'm all "I know that box!!" haha

Joanna Stein said...

Did you see your picture on the craft fair page??? You're famous.

Deborah Boschert said...

You're so busy. I mentioned you on my blog today and included a picture of the switch plate you made for us and tons of links to your website, blog and Crafters Coast to Coast page. We're having quesidillas for dinner.

Anonymous said...

thankfully it's small, so I don't look too doofy. haha

Anonymous said...

I am writing in regards to your eggs and switchplates. I am unable to find an email address to contact you. Please contact me back.

chevalier_681@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I, also, have been trying to find a way to contact you since early in the year. I want to buy. Contact Marie at arnye@trysb.net
Thanks

Joanna Stein said...

Hi Marie,
Your email address didn't work. Email me at joannamassie@hotmail.com