Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I miss our friends

Tonight Matt and I went to our favorite neighborhood restaurant. It is a great corner spot, huge patio, good food, great prices, happy hour... Everything you would want in a neighborhood joint. Tonight the breeze was perfect, the company of course was wonderful, and the sunset reflection off the building across the street was beautiful. And for some reason there was also a 2 piece band and an independent animation film festival going on. The band was so-so and we didn't want to wait for dark to see the films.

But, it made me miss our friends.

In the past, I would IM with my friend Molly and we'd decide that she'd take the train to my hood. Her husband, Ben, would drive over and the four of us would walk over for dinner. We'd always have such a good time with both of them. They moved to North Carolina in February, we miss them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you can stay connected with your blogs! I even checked out Molly's blog and took the American test - 57%! love, Mom

molly said...

Aw. We miss you too, lots and lots.

Megan said...

Ahem. I miss you, too. ;o)