Thursday, July 14, 2005

doctors and dinners

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I've had a "lump" in my throat for like 3 months. It isn't really a lump, it just feels like a lump. I've self diagnosised myself with having GERD. I guess it makes sense given my history of GI issues, and then the family history of GI issues. My dad's problem was fixed with the little purple pill or the equivalent thererof. I hope that my MD will be able to fix me without a bunch of tests. I do not want to have another upper, and for sure no lower, GI test. YUCK. You can read my physician's blog feetfirst.blogspot.com

Is it weird that I read my doctor's blog? I don't plan on telling her.

Tonight I am going out to dinner with a group from work. We have worked together for a year to help improve the customer satisfaction ratings. It is a very diverse group, some nurses, some administrative, some physicians, we've met monthly for the last year and committed to an hour a week talking to the patients. I really like the group, dinner should be fun. I'm a little disappointed in the choice of where we are eating. When we were invited, we were offered a great steak place. I've been holding off on eating any beef so I could really enjoy a nice expensive steak. When I got the invite, it was to a pizza place?!? Pizza? Steak? I like them both, but come on. Bait and switch? I'm not even going to mention what happened with the $1000.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you find your doc's blog?

Joanna Stein said...

Maybe I'm a stalker? I did a google search. Isn't that how you find anything?