Sunday, January 04, 2009

movies

We joined Blockbuster's movies by mail (and in the store for the same price)

Today we watched Bigger, Stronger, Faster. It was really good. All about steroid use in America. Fascinating on so many levels. The director Chris Bell did a great job.

In a little bit we'll walk over to Blockbuster and turn it in and come home with either Momma Mia or the Dark Knight. Momma Mia is my choice, but I may concede to Dark Knight. I promised Matt that he's enjoy Momma Mia, I might have been lying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see Momma Mia but doubt dad would be interested. Did you rent? Did Matt like it?

Hang in there with the new diet plan!
love, mom

Deborah Boschert said...

So glad you finally signed up with the online deal. We love documentaries. I'll add it to my list. We have King Corn to watch next.