Friday, May 02, 2008

36

I'm 36 today.

I woke up and had a nice happy birthday text from my dad.

At work my co-worker brought me my favorite bagel and a side of cream cheese. There was also a fun birthday mylar balloon. Then my boss brought me two cupcakes! Later in the morning, when my other co-worker arrived I got card signed by all my work friends and a pink and white rose plant to keep in my cube.

Matt also called me from the Stagecoach Festival to give me birthday wishes. This is the first birthday in 11 years that we've been apart. Of course this day is extra special to me because this is the day he asked me to be his wife.

In the evening time I went over to my friend Michelle's and we went together to see another friend's one woman show. It was great fun and Shelby did a great job writing the show and and even better job performing. It was super fun and we all laughed a bunch. Kudos to Shelby!

After Single Girl's Biceps Michelle and I went out for Indian food. It was super delicious and we had a nice time chatting and enjoying the nighttime air on the patio.

Now I'm home, Emma is walked and I'm almost ready to go to bed.

36 will be a good year. I like number combos that are divisible.

No comments: