Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lush Spa Party aka my birthday party

Back in March I won a spa party at my favorite Lush shop. I decided to turn it into my birthday party. Me and 4 of my girlfriends were treated to foot soaks, scrubs and massages. We each got a lemony flutter/ocean salt/dream cream hand and arm treatments, on both arms! Then the facials, FANTASTIC. They started with a face massage with cleanser, then on with the fresh masks. I just love the Fresh Face Masks, they always make your skin feel smooth as silk.

The images are in no particular order, blogger sucks like that, but we all had a super time. I love how happy and relaxed we all look.

A big, huge thanks to Sarah, Alissa, Rene and Asia! You all did a wonderful job.




The amazing Rene


Rose with Catastrophie Cosmetic


Sarah asking trivia questions. We all won prizes!


Asia rubbing Elizabeth's foot. Sarah and Alissa talking to Rose in the background.


Rene giving me a Sweet Japanese Girl massage. SJG is a great facial scrub/cleaner.


Alissa and Sarah giving arm massages. Alisa did mine and wow!


Discussing what type of moisturizer to use. We choose the gorgeous, Gorgeous. It is a lovely, lovely moisturizer.


Michelle and Shelby with their feet in a bowl filled with lemons and bits of Big Blue bath bomb


Rene putting Cupcake Fresh Face mask on Shelby


Monster Mask!


mmmmm Cupcake, it smells good enough to eat.


Sarah discussing product with Elizabeth


Rene working his Lush magic


Elizabeth with a combo Fresh Face Mask. It looks like Catastrophie Cosmetic and maybe Cosmetic Warrior?


Playing trivia


I'm really not sure what I've got going on here.


Elizabeth and I chatting while getting our feet done!


Rose against the wall of bombs


So much fun.


I'm off to soak in the tub!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! It's been a long time since then! I saw a link to your blog from the Lush forum and was so happy to check it out. That night was so much fun! Thank you again for inviting me, your awesome. I hope you got the little Freshie bday gift I sent, it was a while ago of course. How are things? We should meet up for coffee, or rendevous at the next big Lush party, haha! elizabetha78@yahoo.com
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Jaclynn_kyuss said...

Umm HELLO! How fun is that. I love the smell of that store.