Thursday, May 08, 2008

Friday

This has been a long week. My co-worker and I discussed Wednesday that it felt like the third Monday in a row.

I made reservations at CUT to celebrate our birthdays. I'm super excited they say it is the best steak in town. And Wolfgang Puck actually cooks there! Hopefully someone famous, that I can recognize, will be dining at the table next to us. I'm also excited to ask the waiter all sorts of questions about the Nebraska beef.

I'm really loving this season of Survivor. It was so good yesterday. The girls are wickedly manipulative and those boys fall for it every time. I'm not sure if James would have fallen into their trap, so maybe it is good he left for medical reasons. Those boys will never trust another woman.

LOST was also fantastic last night. So many twists and turns. And WTF is up with Jack/Claire's dad? I'm eager to watch again with Matt this weekend. He came home for the last 5 minutes.

No comments: