Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mindsweeper

Sometimes when I need a bit of distraction I play Minesweeper. It's a game where you click on the box and it gives you a number indicating how many bombs are in ajacent squares. You (not me) can determine which square will have a bomb based upon the numbers around the square. You probably have it if you have a windows based computer.

So I have never ever won a game. Never. I maybe play 0-5 games per day. I prefer freecell, but it is big and takes more thought and time. Minesweeper is simple and quick.

Truth be told I play these games at work.

I don't care that I always lose, but every single F2 (new game) I think this will be the one, this is the time I win.

Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is FreeCell - I win more than I lose! Mindsweeper is one of Dad's favorites - may be he can give you a hint!

molly said...

Ben is a scary Minesweeper Master. It's freaky. He can win on the hardest level.

Unknown said...

I lost many months of my life to minesweeper. Beware.