Saturday, July 01, 2006

Weekend!

My mom is visiting. Yesterday Matt, Mom and I went to Venice Beach. It was 25 degrees cooler and 100% freakier. Too many beggers and too many shops with exactly the same items as the shop next door. But we had a good time.

Today my mom and I will go to the sometimes dreaded Glendale Galleria. Dreaded because it is massive and a mall. But I need to purchase a few new core items of professional clothing. I am hoping for 2 pants, one skirt and 2-3 tops. I will take the pants to the tailor on Monday and hopefully have them back before I start my new job.

I'm not sure what else we'll do today. But whatever it is it will be inside and air conditioned.

2 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

You must take your camera with you to document these activities! What kind of a blogger are you?

Katrina said...

My thoughts exactly on Venice and the galleria. The part where the beefy guys wearing panties cracks me up to no end.

Yay for new job clothes shopping!!!