Thursday, July 20, 2006

ACNielsen Family

It is official. We are an ACNielsen Homescan Family. We are suppose to scan every single time purchased with a barcode and transmitt the info back to Nielsen once per week. In return I get points to exchange for gifts. The gifts are ok, not fabulous as I had expected. We also get entered into various sweepstakes, maybe we'll be winners of $20,000!










This seems like a lot of work. I'm suppose to enter the price of each item purchased?

Matt wonders how on earth we were selected.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many weeks will you scan? What about all the ones you save for another day? In the summer it's all about reruns or new reality shows! My favorite is Project Runway! Have fun!

Save Dakota Fanning! said...

ooohhhhh, how exciting! and fun!

Save Dakota Fanning! said...

ooohhhhh, how exciting! and fun!

Joanne S said...

This "scanning" doesn't pass my "oh, no" test. Something screwy here.