Monday, September 01, 2008

Sarah Palin

I love all the internet gossip about McCain's VP candidate.

Did Palin fake her last pregnancy and claim the DS child as her own when truly it is her daughters? News broke today that her daughter is currently pregnant!

Clearly abstinence only sex education works, always has always will. It works so well that your 17 year old daughter is pregnant, potentially with her second child.

Awesome.

I find this much more salacious than Obama the conservative rumors that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.

It is a Lifetime movie in the making. One step up from Mother May I Sleep with Danger?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess in the big scheme of things I don't care much about the 17 year old being pregnant. My BIG concern is McCain's lack of judgment in choosing a VP with little experience. I think he was enamored with her charm. Good grief...not my choice for our Commander in Chief in waiting!
Mom