Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weekend update

Matt has a new contract job. He is the guitar tech for a major pop star. So far everything is going well and he likes everyone in the band. He'll meet the star tomorrow. The stars don't show up until the day of the show for sound check. This will keep him busy through at least October. It could be extended to include a world tour! World Tour!!! I'm a total mix of emotions. Happy for the opportunity and experience, sad that he'll be gone, and jealous that he gets to see the world without me.

I don't have anything nearly as exciting going on. Today we are having flank steak and dilly bread for dinner. One of my most favorite meals since child hood. My sister has also blogged about the meal (2/14/08). I'm not really sure if we have the right cut of meat, it is skirt steak not flank. But it will work nonetheless.

I've been really good about exercising. I try to swim laps for an hour a day, I've only missed 3 days out of the last 15. This morning I swam laps for 45 minutes then did a 50 minute deep water class, I am beat!

I think I will hire a personal trainer. I need someone to tell me what to do and make me do it.

I have a bunch of artwork to do. Unfortunately I'm missing some inspiration and drive.

No comments: