Monday, September 10, 2007

Temptation Debuts

I watched the premier and second episodes of Temptation. It was much better than the Idol show.

I was shocked to see Mark on the second episode. Mark is the man who won, and won, and won the day that I was bumped. I'm excited to see the people I hung out with get stomped.

It is fantastic that I was bumped that day! He is on FIRE. Seriously. He hit the buzzer every single question in an entire round.

I still do not know when I will air, maybe next week I'll hear. I imagine it will still be in the later October early November time frame.

Have you watched yet?

2 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

The kids and I watched Monday's episode. Honestly, I thought it was kind of lame. It doesn't seem to have much personality. That host is just like a Ken doll. Claire and Benjamin knew all the School House Rock options. And I knew Amy Grant married a country music star. I must come to LA so I can win stuff.

Joanna Stein said...

Yes, you must.