Thursday, September 27, 2007

Business

I'm gearing up for the fall/winter art show season. I've applied to a few that I should hear back from in the next week. I've been accepted to shows at a couple new events. Sometimes those are great, sometimes not so much. But each time I do show I learn something new to take with me the next time.

I've also decided it is time for some professional pictures. I've selected 10 items to start. My frustration with images knows no bounds. The color is off, the white background is yellow, the detail is lost.... Or I spend an hour or so editing the image. I do not enjoy it. So time to outsource. The person I've selected takes AMAZING pictures. I have given her free will to do what she wants creatively. I know my best work is when someone gives me a general idea and says go for it. So I've submitted the items and I just cannot wait to see what she comes up with.

Of course I'll post the images here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanna - how exciting to have professional pictures taken of your beautiful art! Will you be able to put them on your website? Can't wait to see them!