Thursday, March 29, 2007

Weekend!

Friday: Going away party. Originally, this was a goodbye to a co-worker, sadly one of Matt's favorite guys. He got a job that paid more and was closer to home. Then he got a call from his Superior in the Marine Corp and he has been called up for active duty. So now it is good luck in Iraq going away party. Quite a drag. It's his third tour.

Months ago, when I was enjoying the deliciousness of the patty melt, Matt's friend met us for dinner. He liked the down home Burbank bar so much he's having the party there. I can't even tell you how difficult it will be to not get a patty melt. YUM. I won't get it because I'm sure it would give me a stomach ache. I will for sure get the beer batter onion rings.

Saturday: I hope to make some stuff for the upcoming Brewery ArtWalk. And Matt and I may go to WeHo to purchase an "outfit" for his gig on Sunday.

Sunday: Street Fest LA aka gay leather daddy street festival. Matt is once again going to rock out with well, with something at least one inch across his butt crack and covering his entire front, package? I'm totally cool with the whole Nudist Priest gig, really I am. But dude there is a HUGE difference between midnight in a darkened bar in Hollywood vs. 1:30 in the afternoon OUTSIDE at a BD/SM festival. This event probably should have happened 13 years ago, I would have had something to wear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - this will be a weekend to end all - bottoms up! Enjoy the rings - yummy!

Katrina said...

ha! Is electrical tape still in fashion at BDSM events?

Action packed weekend, yo. I'm going to call you Sun eve. Miss you!!