Wednesday, March 14, 2007

3.14

The day of Pi. I hope to eat pie while watching LOST. My issue with pies are, well I love them. LOVE. But I have a plan. We'll go to KooKooRoo for dinner and then run across the street to Marie Calendar's. There we will get 2 pieces of pie to go. Ensuring that I will not eat pie every single day until it is gone!

Today is also National Potato Chip day. Hooray for thinly sliced potatoes fried in hot oil.

March 14th is also a brand new holiday. Steak and blowjob day. It is one month past Valentine's day, and it seems from the dozens of websites, no chocolate whatsoever is required. It is really all about the meat.

So Happy March 14th.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Ha! I love you Americans and your holidays. I wonder if they'll turn it into a bank holdiday next year.