Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stalking Britney Spear's Stalkers

Each day I drive home along the old highway road directly in front of the gated estate in which Britney Spears has recently purchased a new home.

Everyday there a bunch of large SUVs parked in the dirt across from the estate. This is out of the ordinary. There are dozens of pull offs to see the views of the city all along this old school highway, you can see the ocean from one side and the valley on the other, it is super curvy and fun to drive. I like to time myself back and forth, but I digress.

I began asking random people who also drive that way home who the hell are these people? Are they a running group and plan to go running in the hills? Are they day workers? No, they are PAPARAZZI. How exciting and sickening.

Today there were 11 vehicles parked in the dirt all in a row. Most of them have just one person with dark sunglasses looking bored. There is definitely a sense of camaraderie with the phothogs, almost like a tailgate party.

My plan is to start bringing my camera so that I too can pull off and start to take some pictures. I will take pictures of them waiting and hoping for Brit Brit to show off her c-section scar via her eloquent exit from a low centered sports car. I will post them here for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

DUDE! I can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME.

Pick a day next week (workday) when I can come over and visit you. I miss you.