Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ed Begley Jr.

Matt and I usually go to the Tuluca Lake Farmer's market on Sunday mornings. We go because they plastered our neighborhood with signs indicating they have parking.

The Studio City farmer's market is also on Sunday. They are not able to boast about ample parking, mostly because they are bigger and therefore more parking spaces taken by more people. And it is Studio City.

Ed Begley Jr has a booth at the Studio City market. I purchased some all natural lavender soap. He was very grateful for my purchase. He informed me that the plastic bag in which he placed my soap was made of recycled produce. I informed him that I would once again recycle the bag and fill it with dog poop. He thanked me and we wished each other a nice afternoon.

I'm going to make Rhubarb Crisp. Somehow I will find a way to work in some blood orange juice as they are freaking amazing and I think they'd work well with rhubarb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! Are you using my old recipe? Yummy! I don't know anything about blood oranges - keep us posted about the outcome!

Deborah Boschert said...

Have you watched any of that new HGTV show with Ed Begley? It's funny and strangely educational and inspiring.