Tuesday, October 10, 2006

840+ staples

Today at work I stapled. 840+ because I have not quite completed the row of staples and there are 210 per row.

Tomorrow I hope to find a way to read some articles I printed while staple.

There are still 7 or 8 cases of papers to be stapled. I did 1.5 cases today. I think it might be a long week.

New deadline for job satisfaction is February. For some reason stapling and sorting for 3 weeks straight isn't keeping me simulated in the head. Which really hasn't been that bothersome until this week since I was preoccupied with the art show.

Next post art show.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

You figure they would want to make use of your actual skills. This whole thing's got to be a front company for the mob or something.

Miss you!

Joanne S said...

Hey! I missed out on some job intrigue here--what's the scoop???