Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Random thoughts

There isn't enough to keep me busy at work. The solution is to have me do filing for everyone that actually has work to do. This is my second full week of doing mind-numbing filing. I totally understand that this type of shit needs to get done, I'm not to "big" to file. For real. But damn, the day is sooooo long when you are trying to make filing last 8 hours so you can be busy.

Pros:
They pay me well.
They purchase my lunch daily.
They have an incredible benefit package, like 3 weeks of vacation.

Cons:
My supervisor and her silent treatment. I'm still trying to determine if silent treatment is better than being yelled at.
No stimulating work 2 out of 3 months of the quarter.

In other news the good things I posted about the family trouble will soon turn to very, very bad news.

I am excited for the art show next month. I took a couple of Mondays off to get ready.

No comments: