Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday Random

My Doctor's appt was fine. I'm not a big fan of things being inserted in to my nose and down my throat, just so you know. I have Acid reflux, no lump. Now to find a medication I'm not allergic to. Not one physician has mentioned a thing about diet, just pills, it is all about the pills. I'll probably opt for some diet modification and tracking to see if I can make a difference on my own.

Matt and I have been watching Six Feet Under non stop. We are half way done with Season 2.

I can't wait for all the new TV this month. Amazing Race, Survivor, LOST, and all the others I can't think of off the top of my head.

We are camping at the beach this weekend. It will be just the 2 of us, and Emma. We haven't been camping solo in ages. I'm sure we will obsess about Alaska looking at maps and books and daydreaming. It is going to be in the 60's this weekend! I cold camping trip! I can't wait to spend the day by the fire.

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

So glad about the dr. Yes, I think diet would help. But, what do I know. I'm excited about new tv too. I need one of those slick charts that lists the whole week and all the networks and puts a big star by the season premier, and all the new shows in red, etc. USA Today always does that... but I hardly ever buy it.