Monday, February 02, 2009

Market Research

I start a new market research study tomorrow. Sadly this isn't driving sporty new cars, but rather using hand cream.

The cream is approved for human usage, which is good, seeing how I am human. I do have ridiculously sensitive skin so hopefully I don't break out immediately upon usage. It is nice to get compensated for doing something you do anyway.

So anyway I use the hand cream 3 times a day, fill out a couple forms and they pay me money.

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a whore for products.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what ingredients are in that cream?

Joanna Stein said...

all bad chemicals.Nothing I would ever purchase.

I can't say that I'm being as diligent as they'd like me to be.

Samantha said...

I've just discovered Burt's Bees. So once you're done being a product test whore (LOL), jump on a Bee and absorb some natural-good-for-you ingredients.

PS. My word verification was "waunkyar". Hmmm.