Tuesday, June 13, 2006

so disappointing

I had an job interview scheduled with a company I was really excited about. I did a bunch of research so that I could wow them in the interview and I was super confident about my ability to do the job well based upon my experience.

I received an email confirmation this morning confirming the time and the address. Not even 2 hours later I received an email stating that they had filled the job and please don't come in.

All I can say is F.U. for getting me all excited. F.U. internet movie delivery company.

3 comments:

sdfafsadf said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I stopped using Netflix a long time ago.

Joanne S said...

Keep trying. You've got to work in a more creative environment.

Anonymous said...

The right opportunitz will come your way - patience...