Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Pictures I love

Tom, looking at the his slice of the world. I don't know which he loves more; the lovely view or sharing the experience with others. He is the perfect guide.


What up?


The remains of a moose. I don't remember exactly why he died, but the food chain is pretty amazing. Not one single edible item remained on the bones, wolves, bears, birds and probably bugs found nourishment. The legs were all that remained somewhat intact; the marrow was cleaned out as far down as you could see. Some people at my work found this disturbing. Have they forgotten about real nature? Do they think that a ranger comes and feeds the bears? I don't understand that. Circle of life; be happy your at the top and can ponder the wonder of it all.


I like the the light that peeks through the horn.


Low tide left awesome lines in the sand.

No comments: