Monday, January 09, 2006

ebay

I purchased something from ebay last week. I paypal'd the money and received a shipping confirmation. I never received the item. I sent 4 emails inquiring about the shipping where it is and all that. No reply.

Today I got another email from them requesting me to leave positive feedback? Hello? You want me to leave you feedback, I'm happy to but it sure won't be positive. Um considering I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM.

So rather than just be that person and leave the feedback, I called. The guy said oh that is handled in out shipping department. Let me get your phone number and call you back. I asked if I could just cancel it and refund my money. He said he'd check and get back to me.

You would think that he would need some sort of idenity of who I am. He never asked my name, my item, my item number or anything else. How will he know which item was never shipped?

Don't ask what the item is, it is something for someone who reads this. And it isn't like they are getting it anyway since I want to cancel the order.

3 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

bummer bummer bummer, can you cancel the money through paypal... was it for MY birthday?! How was sewing with katrina?

Joanna Stein said...

Sewing with Katrina was great! I worked on my monkey bag. I'll post pictures after I start assembly. It doesn't look like too much right now. I love the varity of stiches on Katrina's machine. But we both decided that if you can't sew on a Kenmore, you shouldn't sew. I think she misses her Kenmore a little bit and is overwhelmed by the Bernina.

The iron is really nice, I plan to do some embossing before she takes it back on Wednesday when she comes over for LOST.

I'm excited about your birthday present. It'll be late as usual.

I also have a present that I got last summer for Christmas, but I forgot to sent it. It will now be a house warming gift for the family!

Anonymous said...

Can't PayPal resolve this?? Sure hope so.