Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hi



I am blogging on THIS!!! So exciting. The laptop arrived on Friday. Matt was out of town so I had the weekend to play around and get it all hooked up. After some tech support from my dad I got the modem and wireless connection all set up. I love it! Couch surfing! Also, it is Hi-Def and plays HD-DVD, the 17 inch screen is gigantic. We streamed LOST in Hi-Def and it was amazing to see the difference. Hooray prizes!!!

I know I still owe pictures of the furniture. But it just isn't all set up exactly right. This weekend I will have all the pictures hung in their new spots, and the shelves filled with our treasures. So thank you for your patience, and check back soon.

In the meantime look at the new bag I ordered for the laptop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! I love love love my laptop and they used to scare me! I'm glad I have it now since it's my I remember a long time ago seeing that you enjoyed reading so I thought I would pass this on to you and hoping you'll find it interesting enough to share. My uncle had a book published with Lighthouse Publishing.I got my autograph copy last week so it's pretty exciting. "Day Omega" by Craig Harms (my mom's brother) is available on Amazon.com. I am enjoying it...hope you find it interesting enough to read. www.dayomega.com is his website where you can see more. Hope all is well and I am still hoping to hit up your house in JC but have had some issues. Kael (our little boy) had to have surgery, husband's deployed illnesses going on in the house...blah blah blah but HEY, I am still sane!! :-D Hugs to you!