Monday, December 17, 2007

This is not really interesting

Tonight we are having chicken that is rolled around cheesy stuffing with cranberries, salad and garlic bread. We will watch Days of Our Lives with dinner and then Intervention. We also have the movie Let's All Go to Prison, but we'll probably watch that tomorrow.

This weekend we watched Waitress and Superbad. Superbad is super funny. Waitress is only ok.

On Wednesday we're having dinner with my brother in law Jeff. We are looking forward to seeing him, we always have a great time hanging out. I think we'll go to Marmalade Cafe. I plan to give him some presents to take home to the family. I hope he has room, otherwise they'll be late to arrive in TX.

I had plans to do laundry and go to the gym today, but instead I worked late and sat in traffic.

I guess I'm nearly done Christmas shopping. I have a couple more things to get Matt, but nothing big. We're just doing one big gift for the both of us. I got to choose it, and my choice was a fancy drill. Exciting I know.

Tomorrow, I hope to not make an excuse not to go to the gym. Matt has gone everyday for almost a week! So impressive. And so much better than paying and not going.

I'm not too excited for Christmas. It's hard to get to excited without kids to get all jazzed over, and since I just have the 25th off, it doesn't feel like much of a holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.