Thursday, October 11, 2007

Random on a Thursday

Emma slipped jumping up to the ledge above our sidewalk. I had her on a short leash and I didn't see that she wanted to jump up, so of course I feel totally responsible. She is walking a little off, but I'm sure she'll be fine. Just a little sore maybe. Poor baby. I feel terrible.

I redesigned my website and put up a blog just for submissions to art shows. You can look at them if you so choose.

www.jjmhandcrafted.com
www.jjmhandcrafted-art.blogspot.com

Tonight for dinner we are having grilled artichokes and grilled zucchini. The zucchini has been marinating for a few hours in a combo of Cabernet, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and various spices. I know I have two acids, the wine was an after thought. I will sprinkle the artichokes with Parmesan and salt and pepper.

This website freaks me out. Are you left or right brained?
clockwise or counter

Tomorrow is our 5th wedding anniversary. The traditional gift for number 5 is wood. I got my DH a wood plank cookbook and cedar and alder wood planks. You can't get much more wood than actual pieces of wood.

Tomorrow we might go to the fancy restaurant just down the street. I need to find the menu to confirm its stuff we'd like to eat. We can get all dress up and walk over and toast to our love and commitment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th anniversary!! Have a wonderful dinner and evening with the love of your life!

So, would you come and cook at my house? Yummy veggies!

Anonymous said...

PS - I love your new website with lots of pictures!

Deborah Boschert said...

Happy Anniversary!