Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Artwalk Recap

It was a great weekend. I cannot express my gratitude for the Theory labs for allowing me to participate and welcoming us into their homes for the weekend +.



I made lots of great contacts, I hope that they follow through! I sold lots of jewelry, switch plate covers and make up brushes. I actually have to make more brushes! I remember when there use to be 3 full boxes of completed brushes, there are now less than 15! So gratifying! I have another small show on May 12 in Echo Park, Eagle Rock? I can't remember which. I have next weekend to get stuff done. I hope to assemble and sand while camping the following weekend.



And now for pictures. I don't know if you can tell but each item has a little hang tag with my logo on it! Branding baby. A couple different people commented that they recognized my logo. Since Deborah designed it, I'm positive that someone else isn't using it. They must know it from ME!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, awesome.

Sorry I didn't make it. But how awesome that you sold a bunch of stuff!

Anonymous said...

Your display is just wonderful! I love the jewelry tree! What's in the basket? Yarn?
love, mom